Heart bypass, or what the doctor calls coronary artery bypass surgery, and a few other medical jargons, is a dreaded term. While we’re not too concerned about the terms themselves, we are scared of having to associate with them. By the time we realize we need this procedure, it may be too late to avoid surgery. So, it is always wise to be proactive.
Blocked arteries are the problem. For a very brief amount of time, the arteries are blocked because of the hardening and thickening of the artery walls. The main culprits? The excessive intake of fats, white sugar, and high-cholesterol foods. When the arteries are blocked, blood flow is restricted. Thus, over time, this may trigger a heart attack or stroke. Some common symptoms of blocked arteries include tiredness, acute discomfort in the center or left side of the chest, frequent bouts of indigestion, heartburn, a tightening of the jaws, general irritability, and a general lack of enthusiasm, especially for physical activities.
However, there are natural remedies for blocked arteries, or for that matter, preventive remedies. Please read on.
For individuals with digestion and dietary concerns, or for those who are currently taking medications, please consult with a qualified medical professional before proceeding.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Lemon juice, 1 cup
- Ginger juice, 1cup
- Garlic juice, 1 cup
- Apple cider vinegar, 1 cup
- Mix all of the above, and boil for a half hour or until it is reduced to around 3 cups.
- Let it cool, then mix in 3 cups of natural honey.
- Transfer to glass bottles, and keep it in the fridge.
- Every morning before breakfast, take one tablespoon. It’s that simple!
What you’ll need:
- 6 peeled lemons, cut into small pieces.
- 30 cloves garlic, chopped into small pieces.
- Place the above components into a food processor or blender, top up with adequate water, and blend.
- Pour the mix into a pot and add 2 litres of water. Bring to a boil and simmer for another five minutes.
- When cooled, sieve the liquid and transfer into a glass bottle. Discard the residue.
- Store in fridge.
Directions for consumption:
- For your first dosage: drink 50 mL each day for three weeks.
- Then, stop for one week.
- For your second dosage: drink 50 mL each day for the next three weeks.
You may repeat this treatment every six months.